Virtual Think Tank members:
- Receive a complimentary Full Year Study Series subscription
- Meet in an online and on-camera web conference
- Connect in a Voxer group between sessions to keep problem solving and sharing
- Collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- Develop rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
- Receive a Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
Dr. Dana Stachowiak is a member of The Educator Collaborative consulting network. She is an expert in social justice and diversity education and well versed in using literacy best practices to build teacher and student empowerment. She has been a classroom teacher; literacy coach; and consultant K-12 and across urban, suburban, and rural settings. She is currently an Assistant Professor of Diversity/Multicultural Education. Dr. Stachowiak has contributed to a number books and journals, including guest editing a special issue of the International Journal for Critical Pedagogy.
Dates and Times:
- 5 sessions online (required)
- Optional 12 sessions online or on-demand (Study Series, included with registration)
This cohort meets:
- Tuesdays, 11:00AM-noon EST
- *Dates: 10/18, 12/13, 2/7, 3/7, 4/25
*Dates are subject to change, any changes due to illness of leaders or other cancellation will be discussed with cohort members to attempt to find a favorable reschedule. Please review the Virtual Think Tank Terms and Conditions.