Benefits for Registered Members
Mini-Think Tank members:
- Meet in an online and on-camera web conference
- Collaborate with colleagues from around the world in a small, intensive cohort
- Develop rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
- Receive a Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
If you like this…
Check out the 2016-2017 “Virtual Think Tanks”:
- Follow the same intensive, online cohort structure
- also include an ongoing (and very fun and informative) Voxer group
- also include a complimentary Full Year Study Series subscription
- Are spread throughout the school year to keep the thinking (and energy) going
- Participants receive a Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
Dates and Times:
- 4 sessions online (required)
This cohort meets:
- Tuesdays, 1:00-2:00PM EST (last session Wednesday)
- *Dates: 5/24, 5/31, 6/7, *WEDNESDAY* 6/15
Note that, while unlikely, session dates and times may change due to illness or other issue, please review our Terms and Conditions for our available options should this occur. We always make every effort to make-up for cancellations to give you the best experience possible.
Christopher Lehman is the Founding Director of The Educator Collaborative. He is an international speaker, consultant, and New York Times best-selling author. He holds degrees from UW-Madison, NYU and Teachers College, Columbia University. Chris has been a middle-school teacher; a high-school teacher; a literacy coach; and a Senior Staff Developer with the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project at Columbia University. Now with The Educator Collaborative, he is working to innovate the ways educators learn in-person and online, providing opportunities for teachers, coaches, and administrators to share their expertise so students can hold their brightest futures.
Kristin Ziemke is a member of The Educator Collaborative consulting network. Co-author of Amplify: Digital Teaching and Learning in the K-5 Classroom (with Katie Muhtaris) and Connecting Comprehension and Technology (with Stephanie Harvey, Anne Goudvis and Katie Muhtaris), Kristin pairs best practice instruction with digital tools to transform learning in the classroom and beyond. She is a nationally recognized expert in technology integration and in particular has garnered acclaim for her work with early childhood classrooms. As an elementary educator in Chicago and as an international consultant, Kristin engages students in authentic learning experiences where reading, thinking, collaboration and inquiry are at the heart of the curriculum. She is An Apple Distinguished Educator, National Board Certified Teacher and Chicago Public School’s Tech Innovator of the Year for 2013.