- Regular Price: $49/session
- Discount: $39/session discount for 3 or more single Sessions in one purchase
- Full Year: $29/session (at $348 for the year). Plus a 15% discount on 5 or more Full Year orders!
- GO FARTHER: A Full Year subscription is INCLUDED for all Virtual Think Tank members!
Sessions are tagged with the following Professional and Learning Standards, (we suggest you correlate these to any local standards you may be using): Danielson Framework For Teaching; Common Core State Standards for ELA; ISTE [Technology] Standards
Benefits for Registered Members
Study Series seats are intended for a single user however, NEW FOR 2016-2017, members receive a “Group Viewing License” to sit around a screen with colleagues to share and learn together! We love Collaboration!
Single Session members:
- Join an online, interactive web session led by the hosts
- View the session recording on-demand until June 30th, 2017
- Learn rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
Full Year Series members:
Lisa Eikholdt has spent her career searching for the very best ways to help all of her students. Learning from Classmates comes from more than twenty years’ experience in classrooms as a primary-grades teacher, a Title I teacher, a Reading Recovery teacher, an interventionist, and a literacy coach. She has seen that any child can find success with the help of good teaching. Today, Lisa is Assistant Professor of Literacy Education at Georgia Gwinnett College and works as a literacy consultant in classrooms nationwide.
Kari Yates is the author of Simple Starts. She has dedicated her professional life to helping readers and their teachers take the small steps necessary for success. Her start came as an elementary teacher and led her to become a reading interventionist, a special education teacher, and a principal. She is now a program manager for literacy and English Learners, helping teachers and administrators plan for amazing literacy instruction.