- Regular Price: $49/session
- Discount: $39/session discount for 3 or more single Sessions in one purchase
- Full Year: $29/session (at $348 for the year). Plus a 15% discount on 5 or more Full Year orders!
- GO FARTHER: A Full Year subscription is INCLUDED for all Virtual Think Tank members!
Sessions are tagged with the following Professional and Learning Standards, (we suggest you correlate these to any local standards you may be using): Danielson Framework For Teaching; Common Core State Standards for ELA; ISTE [Technology] Standards
Benefits for Registered Members
Study Series seats are intended for a single user however, NEW FOR 2016-2017, members receive a “Group Viewing License” to sit around a screen with colleagues to share and learn together! We love Collaboration!
Single Session members:
- Join an online, interactive web session led by the hosts
- View the session recording on-demand until June 30th, 2017
- Learn rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
Full Year Series members:
Georgia Heard is a nationally and internationally known leader in the field of teaching writing.
As a writer, a poet, and a founding member of the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project, Georgia Heard continues to bring a poet’s ear and a teacher’s know-how to every aspect of writing instruction. She is author of a number of books for educators including The Revision Toolbox, Second Edition and Finding the Heart of Nonfiction, and Awakening the Heart—which Instructor Magazine called one of its 12 Books Every Teacher Should Read. She is also the editor or author of a number of poetry collections including Creatures of Earth, Sea and Sky: Animal Poems and Falling Down the Page: A Book of List Poems. You can learn more about Georgia at her website GeorgiaHeard.com.