- Regular Price: $49/session
- Discount: $39/session discount for 3 or more single Sessions in one purchase
- Full Year: $29/session (at $348 for the year). Plus a 15% discount on 5 or more Full Year orders!
- GO FARTHER: A Full Year subscription is INCLUDED for all Virtual Think Tank members!
Sessions are tagged with the following Professional and Learning Standards, (we suggest you correlate these to any local standards you may be using): Danielson Framework For Teaching; Common Core State Standards for ELA; ISTE [Technology] Standards
Benefits for Registered Members
Study Series seats are intended for a single user however, NEW FOR 2016-2017, members receive a “Group Viewing License” to sit around a screen with colleagues to share and learn together! We love Collaboration!
Single Session members:
- Join an online, interactive web session led by the hosts
- View the session recording on-demand until June 30th, 2017
- Learn rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
Full Year Series members:
Kathy Collins is a beloved speaker, consultant and author of foundational books on teaching young readers, including Growing Readers,Reading for Real and co-author of I Am Reading (with Matt Glover). She presents at conferences around the world, supporting teachers in developing high-quality, effective literacy instruction. Kathy is also an elected member of NCTE’s Elementary Section Steering Committee.
Kristi Mraz is a member of The Educator Collaborative consulting network. Kristi is the co-author of Smarter Charts and Smarter Charts for Math, Science, and Social Studies (with Marjorie Martinelli); A Mindset for Learning: Teaching the Traits of Joyful, Independent Growth (with Christine Hertz); and her newest Purposeful Play: A Teacher’s Guide to Igniting Deep and Joyful Learning Across the Day (with Alison Porcelli and Cheryl Tyler). Kristi is an expert in early childhood teaching and learning, including her cutting edge work on play-based child development and classroom artifacts. She is currently a kindergarten teacher in New York City and brings her years of experience consulting and teaching to develop the most cutting edge and responsive practices to early childhood classrooms.