- Regular Price: $49/session
- Discount: $39/session discount for 3 or more single Sessions in one purchase
- Full Year: $29/session (at $348 for the year). Plus a 15% discount on 5 or more Full Year orders!
- GO FARTHER: A Full Year subscription is INCLUDED for all Virtual Think Tank members!
Sessions are tagged with the following Professional and Learning Standards, (we suggest you correlate these to any local standards you may be using): Danielson Framework For Teaching; Common Core State Standards for ELA; ISTE [Technology] Standards
Benefits for Registered Members
Study Series seats are intended for a single user however, NEW FOR 2016-2017, members receive a “Group Viewing License” to sit around a screen with colleagues to share and learn together! We love Collaboration!
Single Session members:
- Join an online, interactive web session led by the hosts
- View the session recording on-demand until June 30th, 2017
- Learn rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
Full Year Series members:
Dr. Dana Stachowiak is a member of The Educator Collaborative consulting network. She is an expert in social justice and diversity education and well versed in using literacy best practices to build teacher and student empowerment. She has been a classroom teacher; literacy coach; and consultant K-12 and across urban, suburban, and rural settings. She is currently an Assistant Professor of Diversity/Multicultural Education. Dr. Stachowiak has contributed to a number books and journals, including guest editing a special issue of the International Journal for Critical Pedagogy.
Katharine Hale is a member of The Educator Collaborative consulting network. She is an expert in individualized learning and technology integration in upper elementary and middle school grades, with her work featured at national conferences, and in publications with Choice Literacy, Edmodo, and BAM Pulse Network. She is a former fourth and fifth grade teacher who focuses on designing authentic, future-ready learning environments through the use of personalized mobile devices. She currently serves as a middle school Instructional Technology Coordinator in Arlington, Virginia supporting teachers in technology integration.