Benefits for Registered Members
All sessions are designed for K-12 educators, coaches, and administrators supporting reading and writing development in their school.
Single Session members:
- Online, interactive Session led by inspiring content experts
- Related Resources curated by presenters
- Session recording on-demand until June 30
- Share your screen with colleagues from your school
- Rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise student achievement
- NEW in 2017-18: Receive a Professional Development Certificate for all completed sessions
Full Year Series members:
- Have access to ALL 12 Sessions and recordings at the greatest discount (only $29/session)
Every Study Series Session takes place on a Wednesday at 11AM EST / 8AM PST or 6PM EST / 3PM PST.
Following each live session, a recording is available, On-Demand for repeated viewing through June 30th! Recordings are posted within 7 days from the live event.
View this year’s 2017-2018 Calendar here to see this session’s Date and Time.
*Dates and Times are subject to change, please review our Terms.
Every Study Series session invites you to Share Your Screen With Your Team! You can gather around your laptop or display a live or recorded session on a screen to any member of your school building.
Click for more information. Please note, “team” is considered only members within the same school building, not across a district or full organization. Please click above to review the license then contact us with questions.
Please review all Study Series Terms and Conditions before registering, these include Cancellation, Substitution, and Missed Sessions information. Once you have registered, you have agreed to abide by these additional terms and conditions.