Pay What You Are Able
The heart and strength of TheEdCollab is our people. We bring together incredible, talented, passionate voices—with a particular focus on under-represented voices in literacy pedagogy.
During this challenging time, we have decided to open up all new registrations to our 2019-2020 Study Series Season to be "Pay What You Are Able." Providing more access to learning from our amazing educator family.
You have just one option: the Full Year Season, giving you access to all 12 Sessions through June 30, 2020. Most can be viewed On-Demand right now, with a few left to view live.
Your investment, of any size, in our Study Series™ is not only appreciated, it can help us keep running The Educator Collaborative during this uncertain time. Your investment helps keep our vibrant teaching and learning community going, including our, free to the public, learning opportunities: Our bi-annual #TheEdCollabGathering online conference day. Our Global Kind Project. Our Associates program. All are offered free to the public but take behind-the-scenes funds to maintain.
What should I pay?
Truly, whatever you are able.
The Full Year Series is usually $348.
This helps pay presenter fees, administrative fees (including web-hosting), and helps keep our organization running.
Any amount will support our work and our mission. $5? $20? $100?
Any support will help sustain TheEdCollab. We appreciate you paying what you can.
Unable to pay? We welcome you to register and learn from our community.
Just type $0 into the box and complete registration.
Can you or your institution can pay more than the standard $348?
Your generosity will help defer the cost for others, share resources, support our other free programming, and help sustain the organization.
Looking to add many log-ins? Please Contact Us with specifics.
Full Year Series (2019-20) – Pay What You Are Able
Full Year Series
Access to all twelve sessions of the 2019-2020 Study Series at the greatest discount. Join literacy experts in twelve, one-hour sessions. Join live to interact with presenters and participants over live chat or watch on-demand anytime. After streaming live, all sessions are available on-demand through June 30, 2020.
Bring your literacy practice to new heights with the support of TheEdCollab members and special guests.
Standards-aligned: CCSS W1-10, R1-10; Danielson: 1, 2a-b, 3, 4a, d-e; ISTE 1, 2, 3, 6, 7; Teaching Tolerance: Identity, Diversity, Justice, Action
Each session is linked to professional and learning standards. As every district is different, crosswalk these between your own standards for alignment or contact us with questions.
Out of stock
Benefits for Registered Members
All sessions are designed for K-12 educators, coaches, and administrators supporting reading and writing development in their school.
Single Session members:
- Online, interactive Session led by inspiring content experts
- Related Resources curated by presenters
- Session recording on-demand until June 30
- Rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise student achievement
- Registered members receive a Professional Development Certificate for all completed sessions
Full Year Series members:
- Have access to ALL 12 Sessions and recordings
All times US EST. After live date, available on-demand through June 30, 2020.
- Full Year Season = All 12 Sessions at greatest discount
- On-Demand – Raise Your Voice: Podcasting and other Student-Centered Forms of Assesment
- On-Demand – Creating Classrooms that Support and Affirm LGBTQIA+ Students and Educators
- On-Demand – Teaching Essays that Kids Want to Write and People Want to Read
- On-Demand – Developing Critical Consciousness with Critical Partners: Anti-Bias Practices for Us, Colleagues, and Students
- On-Demand – Simple and Significant: Key Practices for a Meaningful Reading Workshop
- On-Demand – The Practical Pieces of Workshop: Assessment, Planning, and Managing All the Moving Parts
- On-Demand – Established Tech Tools, New Techniques: Rethinking Student Projects with Fresh Eyes (and Energy!)
- On-Demand – Systems and Structures to Differentiate for the Varying Needs of Learners
- On-Demand – Narrative Writing with Bilingual and Multilingual Learners: Supporting Language and Literacy
- Apr 22 – 6PM – Healing-Centered Engagement for Trauma-Informed Teaching
- May 6 – 11AM – Maximum Writer Engagement Through Authentic Writing Practices
- May 12 – 6PM – Ending The Year with Joy