The Educator Collaborative
provides innovative, school budget-friendly, literacy professional development. Led by Christopher Lehman and a network of internationally recognized experts, our professional development offerings are research-based, standards-aligned, and most importantly practical.
We support writing workshop, reading workshop, balanced literacy, student-centered Secondary English instruction, content area literacy, technology integration and more!
We are so glad you're here and excited to join your on your professional journey!
Did you know?
We accept payments via Credit Card or school Purchase Order. Simply checkout and select the option you prefer.
Virtual Think Tank members:
- Receive a complimentary Full Year Study Series subscription
- Meet in an online and on-camera web conference
- Connect in a Voxer group between sessions to keep problem solving and sharing
- Collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- Develop rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
- Receive a Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
Special Study Series Packs
Curated collections of 2016-2017 Sessions at a Discount