Welcome to The Educator Collaborative's Learning site. Here we connect educators from around the world in innovative, personalized professional learning. Study research-based, standards-driven practices for deepening K-12 literacy practices, including: writing workshop, reading workshop, balanced literacy, student-centered Secondary English instruction, content area literacy, technology integration and more!
What's New in 2017-2018
Virtual Think Tank members:
- Receive a complimentary Full Year Study Series subscription
- Meet in an online and on-camera web conference
- Connect in a Voxer group between sessions to keep problem solving and sharing
- Collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- Develop rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise teacher practice and student achievement
- Receive a Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
Single Session members:
- Online, interactive Session led by inspiring content experts
- Related Resources curated by presenters
- Session recording on-demand until June 30
- Share your screen with colleagues from your school
- Rigorous, standards aligned, practices to raise student achievement
- NEW in 2017-18: Receive a Professional Development Certificate for all completed sessions
Full Year Series members:
- Have access to ALL 12 Sessions and recordings at the greatest discount (only $29/session)
Custom Online PD:
- Virtual Online Sessions are a great way to have your colleagues—as a full staff, grade level, content area, PLN or even college course—connect with an inspiring expert. Custom Online Visits are just that: Customized to your needs and goals.
Custom Onsite Consulting and Speaking:
- Share Learn together at your school or organization. The Educator Collaborative network of experts are available to support K-12 literacy initiatives at your school or organization.
- Available for one day speaking, multi-day institutes, and yearlong consulting.